Sunday 7 April 2013

Finding Trust Teaser!


Thought it was time I gave you guys another preview of Leah and Darien. This is one of my favorite moments between them. I am so excited and this book and can't wait to let you guys read it.  Hope you enjoy! 

“Unfortunately, there is only enough room for one arrogant person in my family.”
“In your family?" I scoffed. “I’m surprised they can even put up with you. If you lived with me-“
“Having you been thinking about that?” Darien winked. “You and I living together.”
“Darien by the time your ego is taken into the equation there would be no room for a relationship.” I snapped despite the blush that crept over my cheeks.
Darien came over to the fence and leaned his arms against it, now he was so close that I could feel his breath against my face. “So you have been thinking about it.”
“I don’t need to think about it to know what kind of person you would be in a relationship. Self centered, jealous-“
“I’ll stop you right there Books.” Darien put his finger on my lips to silence me. “I am never jealous.”
I stared as his eyes fixated on me, kept frozen on the spot all because of one little finger on my lips.
“Do you know why?” He whispered leaning in even closer to speak into my ear. “Because when I am with a girl. She is my world. She has no other reason to look elsewhere because I am always there, so there is never a reason for me to be jealous.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment